Huaijun Zhou, University of California, Davis, USA.|
||8:00 AM – 1:30 PM PST
||Town and Country Resort, San Diego, CA
Presentations and slides
- An infrastructure for farmed animal genotype to phenotype research in Europe and beyond. Emily Clark, The Roslin Institute.
- Progress of H2020 GENE-SWitCH: Functional Annotation of Pig and Chicken Genomes during Development. E. Giuffra*, H. Acloque* and GENE-SWitCH Consortium.
- The Global FAANG Data Portal and its role in the future EuroFAANG infrastructure. Peter W. Harrison, Genome Analysis Team Leader, EBI, UK.
- Towards an Integrated Functional Annotation of the Bovine Genome. Christa Kühn on behalf of the BovReg consortium.
- Comprehensive functional annotation and comparative analysis of the duplicated genomes of salmonid fishes. Dan Macqueen, The Roslin Institute.
- Equine FAANG: From Starting Gate to Winner’s Circle. Ted Kalbfleisch, University of Kentucky.
- AG2PI: A Brief Introduction for the FAANG Community. Christopher K. Tuggle, Iowa State University.
- Extensive Identification of Expressed Regions and Regulatory Elements in Fetal, Adult, and Immune Cell Populations in the Pig. Christopher K. Tuggle, Iowa State University.
- Functional Annotation of the Bovine Genome. Huaijun Zhou, University of California Davis.