HOME

AnGenMap ArchivedPost

From listmasteranimalgenome.org  Fri Sep  6 11:00:44 2024
From: "Carlo Pecoraro" <infophysalia-courses.org>
Postmaster: submission approved by list moderator
To: Members of AnGenMap <angenmapanimalgenome.org>
Subject: Introduction to Statistics in R course in Italy
Date: Fri, 06 Sep 2024 11:00:44 -0500
Hello everyone!

A quick reminder: the registration deadline for the first Physalia course
in Italy is fast approaching:
https://www.physalia-courses.org/...urses-workshops/fmc/

If you, or someone you know, would like to enhance your skills in statistics
and R, don’t miss the chance to join our course, organized in collaboration
with the Fano Marine Center.

During the course, participants will uncover the secrets of R and R Studio,
learning how to perform common statistical analyses. After a brief
introduction to the fundamentals of R, we’ll focus on addressing research
questions using both descriptive and inferential statistical analyses.

We look forward to welcoming you to Fano at the end of the month!

Best regards,
Carlo

Carlo Pecoraro, Ph.D

Physalia-courses DIRECTOR
infophysalia-courses.org
mobile: +49 17645230846

© 2003-2024: USA · USDA · NRPSP8 · Program to Accelerate Animal Genomics Applications. Contact: Bioinformatics Team