HOME

AnGenMap ArchivedPost

From listmasteranimalgenome.org  Tue Sep 10 12:19:47 2024
From: "Jose Espinosa-Carrasco" <joseantonio.espinosacrg.eu>
Postmaster: submission approved by list moderator
To: Members of AnGenMap <angenmapanimalgenome.org>
Subject: September online meeting of the Animal Genomics
        nf-core special interest group
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2024 12:19:48 -0500
Dear everyone,

After the Summer break, we are excited to resume the monthly nf-core
#AnimalGenomics group meetings next Wednesday, 18th September, at
16:00 CEST.

On this occasion, we are happy to announce Guillaume Devailly together with
Cervin Guyomar and Sandrine Lagarrigue (all of them from INRAE, France) who
will talk about Automatic Visualisation of FAANG Data, including the VizFaDa,
GEGA, and FishmiRNA platforms.

You can find more information at
https://nf-co.re/..._animalgenomics_sept

Find the details to join the meeting below:

Join Zoom Meeting
https://rediris.zoom.us/...t6M3NnUT09
Meeting ID: 960 6554 9412
Passcode: 066237

Looking forward to seeing you,

Jose Espinosa-Carrasco

© 2003-2024: USA · USDA · NRPSP8 · Program to Accelerate Animal Genomics Applications. Contact: Bioinformatics Team