HOME

AnGenMap ArchivedPost

From listmasteranimalgenome.org  Mon Sep 16 12:01:22 2024
From: "Carl Schmidt" <schmidtcudel.edu>
Postmaster: submission approved by list moderator
To: Members of AnGenMap <angenmapanimalgenome.org>
Subject: chicken genomic primer suggestions?
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2024 12:01:22 -0500
Dr Behnam Abasht and I want to do long PCR (~5KB) followed by nanopore
sequencing on targeted chicken genes. This is for the laboratory section
of our class "Precision Medicine and Systems Biology"  Can anybody
recommend primer sets that are known to work with chicken genomic DNA
that give rise to long products?  We hope community input will save a
great deal of trial and error on our part.

© 2003-2024: USA · USDA · NRPSP8 · Program to Accelerate Animal Genomics Applications. Contact: Bioinformatics Team