AnGenMap

Archived Post

From listmasteranimalgenome.org  Wed Apr  3 09:14:03 2024
From: "Carlo Pecoraro" <infophysalia-courses.org>
Postmaster: submission approved by list moderator
To: Members of AnGenMap <angenmapanimalgenome.org>
Subject: Online course: Food Traceability Using Genomic Tools
Date: Wed, 03 Apr 2024 09:14:04 -0500

Dear all,

We are thrilled to announce our upcoming online course on "Food Traceability
Using Genomic Tools", scheduled from 2nd to 5th July 2024.

Course website:
https://www.physalia-courses.org/...ceability/

The global seafood and wildlife trade, valued at over US$676.20 billion
annually, faces challenges in regulation and sustainability. Our course
offers an overview of the seafood industry's evolution and introduces genomic
tools for traceability. From Sanger sequencing to advanced Illumina and
Nanopore technologies, participants will gain practical skills to ensure food
integrity and safety.

Designed for researchers, food safety officers, quality control technicians,
and supply chain managers, this course requires basic molecular biology
understanding. While familiarity with genomics and data analysis is
beneficial, it's not mandatory.

For the full list of our courses and workshops, please visit:
https://www.physalia-courses.org/courses-workshops/

Best regards,
Carlo

Carlo Pecoraro, Ph.D

Physalia-courses DIRECTOR
infophysalia-courses.org
mobile: +49 17645230846

© 2003-2024: USA · USDA · NRPSP8 · Program to Accelerate Animal Genomics Applications. Contact: Bioinformatics Team